Useful Volvo EX30 Videos

The place to discuss everything else..
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I am sure you have already looked through YouTube but there are the best ones I've found so far. Feel free to share any others you find below:

I need to start with the official unboxing video:

Autogefühl

Complete Car:

Out Of Spec Reviews:

Deleted User 105

Post by Deleted User 105 »

Just found another useful one on youtube by SDA Dan Cars. This the only one I have seen up to now which shows what the central screen does in more detail including turning the lights on. Its towards the end of the video and is interesting to see.

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

A few of the UK press must have been invited for another look as we have a few new videos this week:

Electrifying:

What Car:

Auto Express:

Fully Charged Show:

Fall of Titan

Post by Fall of Titan »

I also watched these videos recently. Was excited to see some new content, but I wish they had displayed a couple other colors.

I believe each of these reviewers got to demo a Cloud Blue model, but the color appears slightly different in each video. It often looks white, but sometimes looks light gray or silver. Only on occasion it looks very, very pale blue. If only the thumbnail in Fully Charged's video was a real color option. :)
Deleted User 105

There is another one that shows the car which appears to be in white in bright sunlight search Volvo EX30 – walkaround med Alrik.
Sorry I cant create a link.
Fall of Titan

Post by Fall of Titan »

ReadyDriver1

Post by ReadyDriver1 »

Speaking of colors, that video described the car as robin's egg blue, which really surprised me, because up to that point I thought it was a light grey. At another point he talks about sage green, which again looks grey. Maybe they just had really bad lighting in the display room?
Deleted User 105

Having ordered the Indigo trim, I was pleased to see that it looks ok in the seat. The colours of the small pieces of trim shown in the display cabinet cabinet also looked ok. Hopefully the cars that the press get to drive later in the year will give us all a better idea of exterior/interior trim colours.
Fall of Titan

Post by Fall of Titan »

ReadyDriver1 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:15 am Speaking of colors, that video described the car as robin's egg blue, which really surprised me, because up to that point I thought it was a light grey. At another point he talks about sage green, which again looks grey. Maybe they just had really bad lighting in the display room?
Agreed. This was apparently the Cloud Blue model, but it doesn't look blue at all to me. Looks off-white.
Fall of Titan

Post by Fall of Titan »

Here are their model cars, where the difference between Cloud Blue and Crystal White is more obvious, but I don't think model paint will accurately depict the actual vehicle paint.

Screenshot 2023-07-25 080149.png